Celebrating 25 Years of Illumination
With 25 years of experience, we know what makes an outdoor space beautiful and functional. It all starts with the right light—and unlike indoor lighting, your outdoor lightscape must meet the various needs of a landscape that’s in constant flux with the change of weather and seasons! This is why we focus exclusively on landscape lighting. We invite you to learn more about our team, our products, and the power of a well-lit landscape to truly transform your home or business.
Your New Perspective Comes with Peace of Mind
When opting for a new lightscape design for your home or business, you don’t just want the new fixtures – you want the comfort that comes with knowing they are built to last! Our Kichler-manufactured outdoor lights come with this assurance. Kichler offers complimentary repair or replacement of defective products, so you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your brilliant new space is covered.
- We Stand Behind Our Quality Products
- Customized Solutions
Backed by more than 20 years of experience, our expertise in outdoor lighting lends itself to a wide variety of vivid displays—at home, hotels, businesses, waterscapes and everything in between. Whatever your needs may be, Lightscapes Outdoor Lighting is here to help. Let us light the way toward a new outdoor experience.
Lightscapes Outdoor Lighting is a proud recipient of the Kichler Contractor of the Year Award.
- Contractor Of The Year!
Serving Central Florida for 25 Years
25 years ago, we had a light-bulb moment. Stephen J. Piermont III recognized the need for a new, dedicated outdoor lighting company – one that could serve Central Florida with quality lightscapes that were both functional and artistic, safe and stylish.
He learned that some companies provide both natural landscaping and lighting services, while others provide indoor and outdoor lighting. But by dedicating Lightscapes specifically (and exclusively) to outdoor landscape lighting, Steve was able to dedicate unparalleled attention to this unique area. The result? Residential and commercial exteriors where outdoor lighting is a key, thoroughly thought-out landscape feature – not merely an afterthought. We look forward to continuing our story with you!
Meet the team that brings brilliant designs to light! Our experienced, collaborative team of lighting professionals is equipped to install and maintain the one-of-a-kind look of your landscape.
Ric Smelser, Manager, Business Development
Paola Garcia, Office Administrator
Certified LED Lighting Installation Technicians(Bill, Marcus. Steve, Ricardo)
KICHLER Lighting Solutions
The Kichler Brand Builds Lights That Last
For more than 80 years, Kichler has been a go-to name when it comes to innovative lighting solutions – which is why we proudly use their products to light up your space.
You won’t be able to find the commercial-grade Kichler lights we use in your average home improvement store. Ours are specially built to last, crafted with the materials, seals and coatings to withstand the elements outdoors. Plus, our Kichler products are backed by the company’s warranty – so you can relax and enjoy peace of mind knowing that your newly lit landscape will last for years to come.
As owner and president of Lightscapes Outdoor Lighting, Stephen J. Piermont III is equipped with a wealth of knowledge and experience in landscape lighting – but most importantly, he has a passion for unforgettable, radiant displays.
Steve’s passion, and careful eye for design, has helped Lightscapes install more than 900 lighting systems and earn many awards over the last 25 years, including 2018 Contractor of the Year. He knows that the right lighting can make all the difference in your home or commercial landscape, and looks forward to working with you – and bringing your outdoor space’s best qualities to light.
Do's and Don'ts
Deciding to install a beautifully designed lightscape in your outdoor space is the first step on your path to a bright new outlook! Here are a few do’s and don’t’s to consider before, during and after your installation:
- DO use high-quality materials for your outdoor lighting fixtures. This is something your lighting professionals can discuss with you before getting started. You want to select a contractor who uses brass or copper fixtures, which are built to last in Florida’s hot, sunny environment.
- DON’T use your current landscaper to install or maintain your lightscape. Landscapers, handymen, electricians and irrigation specialists do wonderful work in their respective roles – but they lack the necessary know-how when it comes to considerations specific to outdoor lighting (such as voltage drop, proper placement and fixtures, wattage and beam spread, to name a few) and aren’t trained to hone their “eye for design” in the same way that a designated outdoor lighting professional is.
- DO ask your contractor about a lighting demo! We will be happy to schedule a demo so that you can see your landscape goals come to light in real time.
The glow of a well-lit landscape travels at the speed of light – but there’s much more to learn beyond first glance! Read on to discover the facts behind our history, the products we use, and what to expect from your brand new lightscape. For example…
- Lightscapes Outdoor Lighting is celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2019!
- Once our proposal is accepted, we will schedule your project within two to three weeks. After we get started, we’ll remain on-site to see it through. Installation time varies depending on the size of your project, with smaller jobs taking about one to two days and larger projects potentially taking a week or more – all to ensure a completed project that exceeds your expectations!
- The natural beauty of your home or business exterior is worth preserving. This is why we work to ensure that lighting is safely and carefully installed, so that your new system enhances your natural surroundings instead of diminishing them.
- Our low-voltage lighting system will not increase your utility bill – in fact, if you are switching from a high-voltage system, you will actually notice a dramatic decrease in your monthly bill!
- Our high-quality, commercial-grade Kichler products, paired with our wealth of experience in managing Central Florida landscapes, ensures that your system will stand up to the Sunshine State’s characteristic heat and humidity.
- There’s no need to worry about maintenance with your new LED lighting system! We will be glad to perform any maintenance you may need along the way.
We’re Here to Help Central Florida Shine
Located at the heart of Central Florida, we’re perfectly positioned to serve a wide variety of areas. These include…
Heathrow Woods, Hunters Creek, Islesworth, Alaqua and Alaqua Lakes, Lake Butler Sound, Keenes Pointe, Lake Forest, Magnolia Plantation, Dr Phillips, The Ponte on Waterways, Windermere Club, Timaucan, Phillips Landing, Emerson Pointe, Belleria, Casa Del Largo , Waterstone, Bella Collina, Lake Nona, Nona Shores, Heathrow, Thornton Park, Delaney Park, Baldwin Park
Windermere, Bay Hill, Edgewater, Metro West, Lake Nona, Lake Mary, Heathrow, Mt Dora , Delany Park, Azalea Park, Winter Park, College Park, Longwood, Maitland, Winter Springs, Ovied, Sanford, Bell Isle, Winter Garden